Once you have published content in your e-portfolio and sent this to people it can be difficult to change at a later date, so:
- Ensure all of the information you place online is accurate and appropriate.
- Present information professionally.
- Check for any spelling mistakes.
- Keep the tone of your e-portfolio positive and constructive.
- Make sure you aren’t rude about or disrespectful to anyone.
Ask for feedback on your e-portfolio from tutors, friends or careers advisers to improve it.
Be respectful of others; make sure any comment or feedback you provide is helpful and constructive.