What is a Collection?
A Collection is a set of more than one Pages that are linked together, a bit like a website.
You can create multiple Collections but Pages can only appear in one Collection - once a Page is added to a Collection it cannot be added to an additional Collection.
How to create a Collection
- First create the Pages that will be going into your Collection (you can add and edit content on a page even once added to a Collection)
- From then main menu select Portfolio > Pages and Collections and click on the '+ Add' button.
There are two stages to creating a Collection. Step 1: you name the Collection and choose the associated properties for that Collection. Step 2 is where you choose what Pages are going to be in the Collection.
- Enter the title and description of your Collection and add appropriate Tags. You also need to choose whether to automatically include page navigation.
- Now click the 'Next: Edit collection pages' button.
- Select the pages to add and click the 'Add Pages' button. Note you can reorder pages once added.
- Once finished click the 'Done' button.