Create a Folder
You can set up Folders in the Files area to organise your files to find them easily.
- This can be useful if you want to store lots of files,
- You want to create an Image Gallery on a Page.
- Or show a set links to files on a Page.
Go to Content > Files.
1. Type in the name of the folder you want to create in the empty box next to the Create Folder button.
2. And then click the Create Folder button.
- The Folder is added to your list under Home and will appear above any files you've already uploaded.
- Click on the title of the folder to enter it. You are then able to upload files into this folder.
- If you already have files uploaded and want to move them into a folder look at the How to move Files.
How to move Files into Folders
You can easily move files into folders by dragging and dropping files over the folder.
1. Click on the icon of the file you want to move. This is to the left of the file name.
2. Hold down the mouse button and drag the file over the folder you want to place it in.
3. When the folder becomes highlighted, release the mouse button. The file is instantly moved into the folder.
Move a File out of a Folder
1. Click the title of the folder to enter it
2. Click on the icon of the file you want to move. This is to the left of the file name.
3. A new sub menu will appear where you can choose to move it up one level to the 'parent' folder or to an undefined folder. Click the appropriate option to move the file.