Drug design and discovery is a very expensive process and lots of new compounds
are being developed rapidly. Only roughly 2% of Central Nervous System (CNS) drugs can pass through
the blood-brain barrier, this presents a problem in CNS drug development.
This Project aims to develop a solution that can predict with high confidence, the
probability of a drug passing through this blood brain barrier in hopes that this
can speed up the process of developing a CNS drug.
The end product is a REST API where a URL call can be made to and prediction results returned. A sample curl call is shown below and the prediction result returned as a JSON is also shown in the next section
- Name: Ganiyu Ibraheem (AJ)
- Course: BSc (Hons) Software Engineering
- Software Engineer at AstraZeneca RDI
- GitHub: https://github.com/Lxrd-AJ
- Project GitHub repo: https://github.com/Lxrd-AJ/ml_blood_brain_barrier_prediction
- Email: email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com