Placing feedback on a page
Giving and receiving feedback can play an important part in developing your work in a portfolio.
For example, your tutor may ask you to share or submit Pages so they can provide feedback. But it's also possible for anyone who is a member of studentfolio to add feedback on your Page.
- You can give feedback on an individual page someone has shared with you.
- And where they have allowed feedback.
- By default Pages allow feedback.
To place feedback comments.
1. Open the page you want to comment on.
2. Scroll to the bottom of the page.
3. Click the Place Feedback link.
4. In the Message box that opens, type in your feedback.
5. Decide if you want to Make public the feedback. Keep the box ticked if you want anyone with access to the page to read your feedback. Un-tick the box to make it private to the page author.
6. Attach file - You can attach a file or files to the feedback.
7. Click the Place feedback button to publish your feedback to the page.
8. Feeback comments are seen at the bottom of the page in date order. As the author of the comment you can either Edit or Delete the comment.
Note: The page author can chose to delete any feedback comments. They can also request that private comments are made public from the person that placed the feedback.
Viewing Feedback Comments
If you have shared a page with other users in studentfolio or made it public, then they can place feedback as comments at the bottom of the page.
By default feedback comments can be placed on pages.
As the Author of the page any feedback made will show:
a. The name of the person who has placed the feeback.
b. Any written message, with the time and date it was made.
c. Attachments to files that can be download.
d. The option to request to Make Public a comment that was marked private. (Private comments can only be seen by the page author and the person who wrote it.) The request will be sent to the person who placed the comment who can decide if they want to make it public.